Thursday, October 23, 2008

Auburn @ West Virginia

This game is like a coin flip for me. I could see it playing out a few different ways, where either team could easily cover. However, something that really caught my eye was the over/under. 38 is the O/U, which seems super low for a Thursday night game that includes a Big East team. But you know what, I like the under here. I don't love it, but I like it. Auburn has been a disaster on offense, unable to score points the way they should be able to with the talent on that team. They do still have a good defense though, and have been able to hold other teams to a reasonable amount of points. For West Virgina, their defense is still pretty good, but it will be helped by Auburn's poor offense. West Virginia also isn't as potent on offense as they were last year. Add in that Auburn's defensive coordinator was Pitt's D coordinator last year, who held WVU to 183 total yards last year, and I think it is a recipe for a low scoring game. Pray for no OT.

7 comments:

rasco847 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Have you just given up with this website? Either keep posting or shut it down.

KO & TO said...

Take it easy on rick picking football isn't his only job

Rickey said...

Out of town, in Mexico right now on vacation. I have been out of town many weekends so far this season. Sorry man

mickeyd said...

Hey Rik, when you find the time I look forward to your insight.

Unknown said...

rick why did you delete my post its me toolhead.Do you not want me to post in here.

do you want me to take you off as a capper on my site. I dont know what I did.

Unknown said...

never mind, hahaha, my bad.