Sunday, November 9, 2008

State Of The Blog

I have received a number of comments and emails regarding what I am doing with the blog. People have asked whether I am done with it or if I am doing something else. Well to be honest it all has to do with my schedule. When I first started the blog I had much more free time to research games and then post the audio breakdowns. Right now my schedule is much more busy than it was this time last year. I wish I did have the time to invest in running the blog like I did last year, but as of right now I don't. Having said all that, I am not quitting with the blog, I am just waiting until I have more time to invest with it. I thoroughly enjoyed what the blog was last season, and all the conversations that we had. I hope that it can get there again. Believe me I wish that this blog was my full time job, but it isn't and unfortunately I need to spend more time working so I can pay the bills. I hope that you are all having successful seasons, and I wish you guys the best of luck in the future. I will occasionally make posts when I have the time to, so make sure to check back in from time to time.

Rick

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Come and visit us at www.ezsportsmoney.com

We are posting winners everyday, hope to see you there Rick.

Unknown said...

come join us on our FREE forum at www.mydollarpicks.com

sign up on the site for free & receive 10 free picks from our cappers also!

WWW.MyDollarPicks.com

Unknown said...

Rick and for those that want a FREE forum and FREE picks...here you go:

Announcing the ALL NEW Cappers Island. www.cappersisland.com

The TOTALLY FREE Cappers forum. Where you will find old friends (Jawnny Cash and Cager to name a few). This new forum is being brought to you entirely free of charge. NEVER again PAY someone for a pick.

This forum will allow registered users the chance to talk away about upcoming games, picks, and anything else on your mind. We are going back to the days of FREE picks. No more paying for picks EVER! It offers a live Chat, Topics covering all sports, and the chance to get together for FREE!

Opening today (09/03/09), just in time for the College Football season! Feel FREE to come join us at Cappers Island: www.cappersisland.com

Sincerely,
The Cappers Island Crew

Scott said...

During Rick's sabbaticle, feel free to check out a blog I just started:

http://footballpicksfree.blogspot.com/

It's very similar to Rick's in that its just my picks for the week and some game breadowns. No registration, money, etc. required. Just some free picks. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking!

Scott said...

6 for 8 last weekend! Off to a good start....

http://footballpicksfree.blogspot.com/